Raw Temple Indian Hair Natural Curl
Nothing is more natural and organic than raw hair! Sourced from Indian temples, our Raw Virgin Remy hair is 100% cuticle-aligned for a tangle-free, soft and natural look. These beautiful tresses are NOT processed with chemicals or steam. Each unique bundle is collected from one donor, so no two bundles will have the exact curl pattern.
As resilient as it is gorgeous, this hair can be straightened, dyed, bleached, permed, etc.*
Because we only provide authentic virgin hair, no two bundles will have the exact hair color. All hair comes in natural black to brown.
Please note that raw hair becomes more and more beautiful each time it is cleansed and conditioned. This hair is in it's natural state--expect it to react to the elements! For sleeker looks, use anti-frizz products.
Type: Cuticle aligned virgin hair-wefted (minimum shedding)
Lengths: 10 inches-32 (when pulled straight)
Texture: Natural Curl
Color: natural black, natural brown
Weight: Approximately 3.5 oz per bundle
Use: 3+ years with proper care
Hair Care Tips
Detangle the hair. Use a wide tooth comb or detangling brush and start from the bottom and work your way up.
- Use lukewarm water to wet hair.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to cleanse hair. Be careful not to rub vigorously. Smooth hair in a downward motion from root to tip.
- Rinse the shampoo and follow with a moisturizing conditioner. Concentrating on ends of hair, apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb or detangling brush. Condition for 15 minutes covered using a processing cap or plastic bag.
- Rinse conditioner with lukewarm water and again using cool water. This will close the cuticle and make hair soft and manageable.
- Pat dry with a towel. DO NOT RUB THE HAIR.
- Make sure that hair is completely dry before going to bed to minimize tangling.
- Brush the hair and wrap or braid/twist. Wrap your hair with a satin scarf or bonnet or sleep with a satin pillow case.
- For best results, apply a light leave-in conditioner daily or as needed. It is very important to keep hair moisturized!
- Avoid products that contain alcohol as it is drying to the hair and cause cause excessive tangles.
- Deep condition at every shampoo.
- Shampoo(sulfate-free) or co-wash once per week. For co-washers, please note that a periodic shampoo is necessary to remove product build-up
*PLEASE READ: Over-processing with chemical straighteners, color, and use of excessive heat will cause loss of curl pattern and damage to the hair. We highly recommend utilizing the expertise of a licensed professional cosmetologist for any chemical services.
Following a routine hair care regimen is essential for long-lasting tresses. Treat the hair as if it were your own, and you will see a marvelous return on your investment! Your Crown. Your Glory.
Processing and Shipping
Our hair is sourced and imported directly from the countries of origin. Upon arrival to our facility, all hair shipments undergo a rigorous quality control process to ensure that you receive the absolute best. Please allow 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for processing. Orders are shipped immediately after the processing period via USPS Priority Mail FREE OF CHARGE! You must acknowledge & agree to our terms at check-out. Click here to review our complete policy.
We take fraud very seriously, and any unscrupulous activity will not be tolerated. Please be aware that we have a system in place to detect fraudulent activity, and we will not hesitate to escalate these matters to the proper authorities. For more information, please click here.
For a complete list of FAQs, click here.